- Analysis of the Tisza River Basin - Art. 5 report
This Analysis is an intermediate step between the WFD Article 5 report submitted in March 2005 and the River Basin Management Plan to be submitted in 2009. This report presents four main sections:
- the overall characteristics of the basin including, geography, climate, hydrology, land use, basic socio-economic information, etc.
- the detailed characterisation of the water quality of the basin and expands the information collected for the WFD Article 5 report submitted in 2005 Â– Danube Roof Report
- the detailed characterisation of the water quantity of the basin. This represents significant new information of the impacts of floods and droughts, use of water, etc.
- the last section integrates the issues in the basin, specifically on how water quantity impacts water quality.
- the Tisza River and its tributaries with a catchment size of >1 000 km2 ;
- natural lakes >10 km2
- main canals
- groundwater bodies >1,000km2
On land›10 - The Carpathians
On land›11 - Hungarian lowlands